This project demonstrates ADCI’s abilities in providing the full range of consulting services required at a non-hub commercial service airport over a multi-year agreement. Our work at HGR also demonstrates our relationships with both the Federal Aviation and Maryland Aviation Administrations and our ability to work together as a team with an Airport Manager and staff, Airport Commission, County Government and prime consultant to achieve long-term success for the Airport.
ADCI has provided consultant project management, planning, design, and construction management services for 5-year Airport consulting contracts. They have required a wide variety of tasks in assisting the Airport in planning and developing their airport capital improvement program (ACIP) including grant management, maintaining the airport’s PFC and DBE programs, and general advisory assistance in the operation of the facilities.
- Runway 9-27 Extension Design Package 4: Runway and taxiway overlay / paving, airfield lighting systems, and NAVAIDS.
- Runway 9-27 Construction Administration and on-site Inspection: Full-time administration, testing and inspection services for the entire Runway Extension Program
- Taxiway A/G Modifications: Design/construction services for the reconstructions of Taxiways A and G to allow for access to corporate hangar site by larger aircraft.
- East and West Apron Rehabilitation: Design Construction Services for apron paving.
- Land Acquisition Services: Management of land acquisition program involving 7 parcels including commercial, industrial, residential, and agricultural land uses.
- New Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Facility (ARFF): Design of new ARFF to meet airport operational and FAR Part 139 Requirements.