This project is an excellent example of ADCI and URS’s ability to work together as a Team to provide the full range of consulting services required at a general aviation airport over a multi-year agreement. Our work at 2G4 also demonstrates our Team’s ability to evaluate an existing general aviation airport, develop a comprehensive long-term plan, lead the sponsor through the regulatory and environmental approval process, and provide technical engineering services to successfully implement the program.
ADCI is serving as a subconsultant to URS to provide engineering and construction management services in support of a multiple year aviation consulting contract that URS has had since 2000. Prior to the current contract, the ADCI Team performed on-call planning and design services for Garrett County under a contract with the Maryland Aviation Administration beginning in 1991.
- Airport Master Plan Report and Airport Layout Plan (ALP) Update
- Environmental Assessment (EA) for a 5 year development plan
- Extension of Runway 8-26
- Land acquisition services for properties
- Design and construction phase services
- Design of full-length parallel taxiway and vehicle access road