This project demonstrates ADCI’s understanding of strategic planning for comprehensive improvement programs, our technical knowledge of airfield assets and how to properly manage them, and our ability to work together as a team with other consultants to serve as an extension of the Airport’s staff.
ADCI serves as the lead civil engineer and deputy project manager for a wide variety of airside, landside, and terminal improvement assignments under the Comprehensive Design Services contract. ADCI provides assistance in strategic planning and development of the overall improvement program as well as concept definition, cost estimating, and detailed design of individual program components.
- Reconstruction of Terminal Aprons B/C, C/D, and D/E
- Airfield Cable Replacement Program
- Taxiway R Runway Incursion Program
- Reconfiguration of Power Gate A
- Third Glycol Recovery Tank
- Airfield Structures (GIS Systems Data)
- Airline Relocation Program
- DE Baggage Screening and Claim
- Terminal Finishes and Lighting
- Terminal Roadway Congestion Studies